I read The Go-Giver and thought… Can it really be this easy?
The Go-Giver starts where determination meets defeat. The simple “secret”, if you will, is Giving – which can feel like a fuzzy black hole of nothing tangible in the beginning. However, once the 5 laws kick in the results can be overwhelming!
- The Law of Compensation – “Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them”
- The Law of Value – “Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.” Remember, “Sometimes you feel foolish, even look foolish, but you do the thing anyway.” Holding back or settling may very well be the opposite of serving.
- The Law of Influence – “Stop keeping score” “Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first. ” Just “Pull over and Listen”
- The Law of Authenticity – “The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.” Be a Connector!
- The Law of Receptivity – “The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving” If we do not receive, no one will be able to give.